Share

Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Journey, Our Life

I am a proud wife and mommy of two amazing, loveable, energetic, smart, handsome boys: Christopher and Carlos Javier. Once my husband Chris and I decided to have a family I knew a lot of things would change but the one thing that I will never allow to change is to be a mommy with glam! I made a promise to myself that no matter the number of people I have to help get ready I will always make time for myself so that I can look and feel great.

  
The one thing that has changed is that my life now revolves ENTIRELY around my family! I try really hard to take lots of picture of the boys growing so that they have something they can share with their kids but realistically all those picture live in a folder on my desktop and of course  the infamous Facebook. I decided to start this blog to document our life, our trips, our meals and the products I use to keep me feeling GLAM!  So if you’re interested, follow us on our journey we will call LIFE!


















~XOXO~
Hilda

1 comment:

  1. Really good job sis..... I LOVE the pics and the layout is really cool, very impressed GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete