Share

Monday, February 28, 2011

A day at the park!


With all the chaos that our daily lives bring, we decided to break away from it all and go to a beautiful park in Zephryhills. Zephryhills is a quaint little town where the majority of the age population is 55+. It is a place where the winters seem lonely, however, when Spring arrives so do the snowbirds and it becomes a busy little place.


I am a true city girl who loves everything the city has to offer:  restaurants, shopping and the traffic yes the traffic. There are times when it can all becomes too much even for those that love that lifestyle, so we escape to this little town. A place where the old ladies face light up when they see children or where someone actually brings me a shopping cart when they see me come out of the car with 2 kids. I love living between the 2 places i love, Tampa and Zephryhills.


Most of my friends say " goodness Hilda why did  you move so far" and although I will admit it took sometime to adapt I couldn't be happier where i am right now!! I have New Tampa to one side and Zephryhills to the other, I'm content! I love living in Wesley Chapel.


Anyways back to my original thought the family got in the car and we headed to Zephry Park and enjoy everything it has to offer.

                          



The food, grub, comida, num num, whatever you want to call it, we prepared!





No trip to the park is complete without a raid of the ice cream truck that coincedentlly stops at the park every hour on the hour! We each got our favorite and yes even Carlos got his own popsicle :)  Yummy!!!

 



After the boys enjoyed my gourmet meal and yummy popsicles we decided to let Christopher and Carlos play in the water. This park is great they have everything from picnic areas, 2 play grounds and yes a spray park all this for the low price of  FREE!! :) Sometimes kids have the most fun when we spend the least amount of money.


This was Carlos first time at the spray park and he loved it! I didn't let him get all wet because the water was freezing but he still had fun getting his feet wet.




Now for what we really came to the park for!!! THE PLAYGROUND!!!! Even i got in for some fun!!!





                           

And  after a day full of fun  little man crashed and took his first long nap of 2 hours :) There is no better feeling then seeing the joy that things bring to your kids face. We had a wonderful time! What kind of things do you enjoy doing with your kiddos?!?!?

~XOXO~
Hilda

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys always find things to do with the kids!!I think that's great!!! LUCKY BOYS!! Fun Mom and Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome and it's so fun to read how you keep yourself involved in bonding with your boys...that is what life is all about BALANCE and creating memories..cherish those moments...I'm proud of you two

    ReplyDelete