Share

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Husband!!!

Baby.... Its your birthday, Its your birthday!!! Happy Birthday My Love!!!! 29 years ago God sent us one of the most amazing man I have ever met in the world. Those that know him would agree that he is one heck of a guy! He wears many hats...


                                                             An Amazing Man ( and handsome too, you know my man is HOTT :)


A Great Husband!


A Wonderful Companion!


A Best friend!


My LOVER!!



The  Worlds Best Dad!!!
Daddy and Christopher


Daddy and Carlos Javier





A Caring Son ( I'm sure mom and dad can say way more)


And a son in law like no other :)


 Baby I know its your birthday but I am the lucky one that got to be with you another year. May God bless us with many many more years with you.

Te Amo Mi Amor!!

~XOXO~
Hilda

3 comments:

  1. Aww baby! This was really sweet! I love you so much! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Chris! So glad that I introduced the two of you! Love ya man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday my son!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete