Share

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So Too Faced

One thing that makes me feel like a GLAM MOMMY is feeling and looking good. I love leaving the house and feeling beautiful.  Some might feel that way without an ounce of make up but not me, I LOVE makeup and love experimenting with it. My theory is, if you feel good and look good so does your family!

Typically on the weekends, when the hubby and I go on a night out on the town, I pull out all my gismos and gadgettes and go crazy with the eyes make up but when I am on the go or don't have the help of my awesome hubby, I have to use the least amount of products and still feel fabulous!

One day as  I entered an Ulta store to get my make up fix, I came across this wonderful product for the days I'm on the go, it is the The 'Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit'. This kit has everything you need to help you create the pretty, soft, and slightly sexy "natural eyes". The shadows have great pigmentation and you don't need to use a lot of product to achieve a great look. I definitely recommend this to the GLAM MOMMY on the go.


"The Natural Eye Kit"
(Excuse the smudged box but I have had this for a while now)


It comes with 6 Eye Shadows and 3 Highlighters
( you can use the highlighters as eye shadows too)



It also comes with 3 easy to follow cards that show you how to achieve a Classic, Day, and Fashion look. They have also included a small brush to help you achieve the looks. One side has a sponge applicator tip and the other a synthetic hair brush.
 ( I do not use the brush i am not a fan of sponge tip brushes)


Here I have created the Fashion look on my left eye and the Day look on the right eye.



Here is the Fashion Look
(unfortunately the flash washed out the color a bit )


Here is the Day look.



Hope this helps! Let me know what you guys think :)

~XOXO~
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment