Share

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Going Wild

On the nails that is! I know I'm a little late on The Katy Perry Collection for OPI  but I wasn't sure if was going to like it so I really didn't check it out, however, on a recent trip to Ulta I got to see it and fell in love with the Black Shatter polish. I did like the polish The One That Got Away and Not Like The Movies from the collection so I will be making another trip to Ulta this weekend. When I get the colors I will update this post so I can share it with you guys :)

This polish is very easy to use. First apply your base color, let it dry for a few minutes and then apply a thin layer of the Black Shatter polish and within seconds you see it do its thing. I paired Black Shatter with a bright pink color by OPI Pink Flamenco and it turn out super cute. Christopher (my son) thought that it was cool to see it shatter :) . This is not a look I will go to the office in but it sure is fun for the weekend, I totally love it!!!








Hope you guys enjoy! Let me know what you think :)

~XOXO~
Hilda

1 comment: