Share

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring is Here!!!

Spring is here,
Spring is here, 
Its the best time of the year... For NAILS!!!



I know the basic trend for the Spring are pastels but not for this spicy latina I love bright, bold, and fun colors. I take full advantage of my take of Spring color and go wild with my nails! Here are my top 5 nail  polishes for the spring. I put them in order of shades but my all time favorite is Sally Hansen Snappy Sorbet!! I love that pop of color especially when i have a nice tan. I  have a whole set of darker yet fun color I love for a night out with the hubby. I will show those on a later post. Enjoy :)





OPI - SAMOAN SAND


MAC- ABSTRACT


OPI -. PINK FLAMENCO
 ( the picture of my nails does not give this color its justice the color is a bright beautiful pink)


OPI- DO YOU LILAC IT?


Sally Hansen - Snappy Sorbet 


              

What are your favorite nail polishes for the spring? Let me know I love trying new nail polishes :)



~XOXO~
Hilda



No comments:

Post a Comment