Share

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Girl Can Always Dream....

I cant believe tomorrow will be my 28th birthday :(  How depressing.. however I can't complain thank God I have have 28 marvelous years!!!! Yes I have had some trials and tribulations in my life but I like to look at the positive in everything so overall  YES  28 MARVELOUS years!!!  

So with the birthday right around the corner (literally)  I have put together a "wish list" or better yet "dream list" because I probably will only get some of these things in my dreams but what the heck we can all dream right?!?!?!  So shall you win the lottery and want to be so gracious to buy me something pick from the list below lol!!!!



CHANEL Mademoiselle- I'm almost out need a new bottle :)




Ray-Ban Aviators in Gold
Tory Burch flats

Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy

Hope you enjoyed my "dream list" :)


~XOXO~
Hilda

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!LOVE your list....when I hit the lottery...HA HA..Besitos y mucho carino de tus suegros...Que Dios te bendiga siempre....xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete