Share

Sunday, March 4, 2012

More Boy Stuff!!!

I never imagined how much fun it was going to be to have boys! I always envisioned myself braiding hair and painting nails but instead I am going to every extreme sporting event my boys want to go. And I am LOVING IT!!!! I am a very girlie girl but can be rugged when I have to, just have to have a touch of pink of course lol! I am truly enjoying every moment of being a mommy of two boys!!! I am just scared of what the future holds because Christopher is really liking all this motocross type sports and it freaks me out! I'm going to invest in a full body armor very soon lol!!!

When we went to  Monster Jam they advertised for the Nuclear Cowboyz . So of course Christopher was in awe wanted to go and asked everyday when they were coming to town. They were here a few weeks ago so we surprised him and took him to the show!

The show was awesome and exciting!!! We all had a great time!!


Enjoy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment