Share

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Carlos Turns Two!!!

I cannot belive how fast time goes by! I feel like yesterday I was inthe delivery room anxiously waiting for the arrival of this bundle of joy! Carlos is an amazing little boy! He has the heart of gold and the spicy of a jalapeno!!! He has defintley completed our little family!!

Since Carlos is a bit of a dear devil we decided to have his party at Pumpit Up an indoor jumpy place. I loved it! It is very organized. The children start the party in one room where they have 90 minutes to jump then they are mooved to another room where they have a "black light" party for another 90 minutes and lastly we are moved to a room where we can have pizza and cake for 45 minutes. We had Christopher's bday there the previous year and we loved it. The party starts and end at a specific time and there is no clean up for me:)




















**Besitos**
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment