Share

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July Shopping Wish List!

Hola chicas! Hope you are having a fantastic week so far :)

So as you guys might know I am a bit of a shopaholic! There is something about clothes and putting outfits together that makes me REALLY happy! One of the problems I have is that when I go shopping I really don't have anything in mind to buy. I just go to the mall, when funds permit, and buy things I like and fits well!

I love trends, usually I'll buy pieces that I would be comfortable wearing, but I also love classic pieces. It isn't until recently that I realized that my previous years of shopping have been the usual trend items that after a while will not be "in" or I get tired of them quickly.

As I looked through my wardrobe I realize I need more of those classic pieces that will never go out of style. So my current shopping mission is to buy more classic pieces. I have put together this months Shopping Ideas so that when I go shopping I am ONLY looking for these pieces!

I think this will be something I will do on a monthly basis. Let me know what you think :)

Also, let me know if and when I find them you would like to know where I get them :)

A Navy Blouse



A Denim Blouse



A Denim Vest


Leopard Loafers

** This might seem like a trendy piece but I don't think leopard print will EVER go out of style lol!


**Besitos**
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment