Share

Friday, June 24, 2011

Crossbody Bags

I am on the search to expand my crossbody bag collection. I LOVE big bags and will never give up my loyalty to them  however, when you are a mommy and you already have to lug around a huge diaper bag with everything in the world in it I need a small bag where I can quickly find my lip gloss!

Here are a few that I am totally in love with and wish I could afford all! :)



1. Micheal Kors "Charleton" $89.60 - I got this one yesterday I am in love!!!
2. Coach "Kristin Elevated Leather" $218.00
3. Rebecca Minkoff  "Mini MAC"   $195.00
4. Aldo "Erekson" - $45.00
5.Nine West - "Mini crossbody bag"- $19.95


Hope you Enjoy!!


XOXO
Hilda

2 comments:

  1. hmm yummy, I like #5 I saw that one on dsw.com but in like an orange red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    Circle Purse

    ReplyDelete