Share

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Precious Son Carlos Javier

Has turned 1!! It is such a bittersweet  moment to realize that my babies are growing so fast! I feel like the other day I brought this tiny baby home and know he is so big and all over the place yelling at us when he wants something :). He is such a wonderful little boy with such a great personality. He has brought so much joy to our lives I couldn't imagine our lives with out him. Although I am sad to see him grow I can't wait to see what he grows up to become. Carlos Javier we love you with all our hearts and we thank God everyday for bring you into our lives!!
Here are some of my favorite picture of his 1st year!!

Carlos Javier


 Proud Big Brother!


On the way home.


Boys watching the Rays!

First feeding.


First Halloween. Trip to the pumpkin patch.



Trick or Treat!
Turkey Day! 


Christmas Eve 



Santa made a special delivery for two amazing boys!


First trip to Disney





Enjoying a beautiful spring day.

Mommy Birthday. 




Trip to Puerto Rico to visit Grandma and Grandpa

Best Buds! 

Baby;s first Easter.

 First Birthday!


Carlos I love you so much and I am so proud to be your mommy!

Hope you enjoy!

~XOXO~
Hilda


No comments:

Post a Comment