Share

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A-ha! Moment...

That is basically what I had when I was about to pay $17.00 for NARS Ecume nail polish and decided to stroll Sephora by OPI to see if they had a white nail polish for less . I have been wanting a white nail polish for a while now and on a recent trip to Sephora I saw NARS Ecume and I fell in love. So I went home to think of a plan to convince the hubby that $17.00 was not bad for a NARS nail polish and white polish at that. I couldn't think of anything cuz the last time I told him I wanted a white nail polish he said " Don't worry baby, I'll bring you some white- out from the office". So today I went to Sephora and just as I was about to check out I decided to stop and look at their OPI selection and found the same shade for half the price! I actually put each polish on 2 fingers side by side and you couldn't tell the difference. So I walked out a happy camper with
Sephora by OPI's  A- ha! Moment for $9.50.





Enjoy!

~XOXO~
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment