Share

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Getting down with the WILDERNESS!!!


Hola mis amores!!! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!! This past weekend we went on a little camping trip with the kids! My friend had mentioned her daughter had never been camping and wanted to go I say what the heck lets go. We packed the car and headed to Hillsborough River State Park. The park is wonderful they have tons to do with the kids: camping, bike rides, canoeing, hiking they also have a huge swimming pool. We tried to do everything with the kids, so much so that we were EXHAUSTED the next day but the kids, yeah they wanted more lol!

The hubby and I have been camping many times before and we love it! Believe it or not this diva gets down with nature. However, I wont front I had my Urban Decay NAKED palette, MAC's black track fluid line eye liner and my mascara! Girls gotta look good at ALL times!!! Christopher my eldest had been camping before and he loves it but this was Carlos' first time andhe fit right in!

We arrived Friday late in the evening so by the time we set up camp and made dinner (hot dogs and hamburgers) it was dark so I didn't get many pictures. Actually looking back at the pictures I really didn't get as many as I wished! Its much harder now to balance the boys and the camera and go about our day but I did my best :).


This was Saturday morning headed to the shower to change and freshen up.





Off on the bike ride. Now let me tell you it look cute huh, yeah my thighs were on fire after that hour trip! The funny part was when Christopher saw a guy in a golf cart and I guess since we weren't going as fast as he wanted he asked him if he wanted to trade the golf cart with the bikes lol!


Our campsite!


Me and the boys off to canoe with the alligators! yes there are alligators but don't worry they don't bite lol!






I swear I felt like Pocahontas sitting in the middle of the boat and my husband paddling. I couldn't help it though I had to hold the baby :).




Hope you enjoy and maybe even go camping! Its a lot of fun especially for the kids!

**besitos**
Hilda

1 comment: