Share

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects- Halloween Collection

Hola Ladies!!! Sorry I have been MIA our familia has been so sick! Go figure we get sick during a holiday!!!


Well I have something really excited for you Halloween enthusiast!!! Sally Hansen is coming out with some pretty cool salon effects to get you right into the Halloween spirit!! There are 5 patterns to choose from and I love them all!!  I am so excited for these bad boys to come out I am so rocking these all month long!!!!


Hope you enjoy!!

*Besitos*
Hilda

2 comments:

  1. Have you used them before? They work really really well if you haven't. Taking them off is a pain. I love the spider web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have ;) I love them I have used the zebra print I was surprised how well they stay one!!! Which are ur favorites I haven't tried any other ones ;)

    ReplyDelete