Share

Monday, September 12, 2011

MIA

Hola Mis Amores!!!

I know I have been MIA for a while but mi little familia has been so sick for the last 2 weeks its nuts!!! Cranky kids and snot galore not my favorite combination! I will be getting back  to the swing of thing here shortly. With fall literally right around the corner I have lots on my mind to blog about :)


I did want to give you guys a quick reminder that my little giveaway ends this Wednesday September 14th! Please take a few seconds to enter if you haven't done so already! Who wouldn't like a free polish!!!  BTW... I have been to a few places to look for essie's Brazilitant with no luck, so if for any reason I can not find it I will just let the winner choose any color they would like!


Again, I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to read my little blog! It means the world to know that I have such great friends who support everything I do!

Love you all so very much!!!



 
 **Besitos**
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment