Share

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bootie Call !!!


This is the only bootie call I need lol!!! My favorite time of the year is the Fall! Not only because there are a ton of things to do with the kids like pumpkin patches and fall festivals but  I love the trend of the season. I love cardigans, sweaters, blazers, and pants and since its practically hot all the time I take full advantage of the cooler months. I just feel bad for my legs those suckers don't see the sun for so long they go into shock in the summer, lets just say my legs and the beach sand blend lol!

Well along with the clothes you need so awesome shoes so I have been on the hunt for the perfect bootie! One with class and sophistication and a bit edgy!!!

Here are the babies I found!!! I wish I could own them ALL but def want #'s 1, 2, 6 and 8. Oh goodness that is practically all lmao!!!




  1. Jessica Simpson "Livia" Ankle Boots - $110.00
  2. Vince Camuto "Majesty" Booties - $118.00
  3. Chinese Laundry "Chase After" Platform Booties - $119.00
  4. COACH BETHIE BOOT- $178.00
  5. Vince Camuto "Mac" Peep-Toe Platform Booties - $118.00
  6. Lace-Up Platform Heel Boot - $48.50
  7. BCBGeneration "Joesana" Booties - $139.00
  8. Volatile"Twain" Wedge Booties - $79.99

No comments:

Post a Comment