Share

Monday, August 8, 2011

5 Envelope Clutches I'm Crushing on...

Happy Monday Ladies!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!! Mine was marvelous! We celebrated our son's 4th birthday and it was so much fun!!! With tears in my eyes I realized my baby boy is growing,  way to fast!!  I will have plenty of pictures to share with you soon!

Today I have for some sweet eye candy for your night out! I am totally obsessed with Asos (an online clothing store) so as I was browsing through their site I came across these super cute clutches and they inspired this blog!!!

When I go out with the hubby whether its to dinner or a night of dancing I have to carry my phone, camera and lip gloss! Now I love my bags but i am not lugging around a huge bag so I always run to my clutches they never fail me! I have a beautiful python print clutch I got at Aldo which I love but since color is in I am on the hunt for a clutch that will add a pop of color to an outfit!

Here is what I found!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment