Share

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Craving!!!

Happy Sunday my peeps!!! Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! Yesterday I headed to Orlando with my little gang and my shopping buddy for a little retail therapy. ... (Shout out to my girl Tanya!!! :).  I will tell you what I am totally jealous of you guys with an H&M in your area! I have to drive a little over an hour to the next city just to go to H&M. I will say one thing though I have NEVER left disappointed! I went with a few things in mind and I got everything I was looking for, except for this!

I have been obsessed with this white blazer from Victoria Secrets!!! If I can't find a similar one in a store I'm going to have to budge and get it on-line!!! I love blazers and jeans so imagine how hot this will look with light wash jeans and heels!!!! Hella HOTT!!!!



Be blessed!!!


*Besitos*
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment