Share

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Grease Monkey!!! That Funky Monkey!!!


Mis amores, hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

I wanted to share with you guys a great product I came across this weekend that will help me save time getting ready in the morning for work. Its the Batiste dry shampoo. Looka here looka here looka here, I not trying to sound dirty but I hate having to wash my hair every single morning before work! With 2 small children and a husband it is hard to get up an hour before everyone to: wash, dry, and straighten my hair!

Unfortunately for me during the summer I am a grease monkey! I swear I wash my hair in the morning and by the time I get in my car at 5:00pm I can feel my hair losing life and shining away. I have had this issue for years now and the top answer I get from hair dressers is  "you shouldn't wash your hair every day so that the oils stabilize themselves". Well honestly I am not trying to walk around with oily lifeless hair while my scalpe decides to stabilize it's self .

So this past weekend I was on a mission to find a product to help me get out of the house faster in the morning and I came across this product. Batiste dry shampoo cost $7.99 at most beauty supply stores and it works great. Ulta had a great sales this weekend it was buy 1 get on free and each package came with a travel size one as well! Im not sure how long the sale is for so if you have an Ulta near by run, jump or skip to it lol!

All you do is the day up plan on skipping you simply separate your hair in sections and spray at the roots  once you are done simply brush it out and style however you like.






No comments:

Post a Comment