Share

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Essie and OPI Fall collections

Hola chicas and chicos ( i don't discriminate lol).

Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! Mine was awesome, took the kids to Disney's Animal Kingdom and we had a blast! It was miserably hot but we had a great time!

I have for you my 2 of my favorite nail polish brands collections for the fall! I saw the collections up close and personal and they are beautiful polishes. They have beautiful rich shades perfect for the fall. Lately, I have been feeling like a nail polish hoarder so with lots of will power I didn't pick anything up. There really  wasn't a shade in either the collections I didn't feel I had something similar to it in my own collection.  So if you don't have any of these shades in your personal collections I would really recommend taking a look these collections.


Essie's Fall Collection

  1. Carry On
  2. Case Study
  3. Glamour Purse
  4. Lady Like
  5. Power Clutch
  6. Very Structured


Touring America Fall Collection collection for OPI

 
  1. Are We There Yet?
  2. Color to Diner For
  3. Honk if You Love OPI
  4. French Quarter for Your Thoughts
  5. A-taupe the Space Needle
  6. Road House Blues
  7. Suzi Take the Wheel
  8. I Eat Mainely Lobster
  9. Uh-oh Roll Down the Window
  10. My Address is "Hollywood"
  11. Get in the Expresso Lane
  12. I Brake for Manicures



Are there any shades calling your name?

Hope you enjoy!


**Besitos**
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment