Share

Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Craving!!!

Hola Chicas!!!! Hope  you all had a wonderful weekend!!! By now you all know that I have 2 amazing boys that I love dearly but let me tell you something these boys keep me on my toes! I do not know how I am not a size "0" with all the running around I do with them! ( I thinks its the fact that I LOVE to eat!!! lol)  I swear they have more of a social life than I do. We had 3 parties this weekend including his little shindig (the party will be this weekend).  I'm telling you by the time they are in their teens I'm gonna need me some new feet!

So I know everyone hates Mondays, lord knows I do, so what better way to spend the day then drooling over these AMAZING pair of zapatos!! (shoes). When I die and go to shoe heaven I want these bad boys on my feet as I enter the golden gates!!



Just in case one of you are super rich and want these bad boys they are the Christian Louboutin Daffodil .


Enjoy!!

Besitos,
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment