Share

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Current Obsession

Bracelets, bracelets and more bracelets! I am totally obsessed with the trend of stacking bracelets. I know I'm behind on the trend but I love it and I am starting now. My first stop in my bracelet collection was American Eagle Outfitters ( http://www.ae.com/web/browse/category_feature_item_guide.jsp?catId=cat90050 ).
They have beautiful bracelets and an awesome deal to get you up and stacking. If you buy 1 bracelet you get the other 50% off. The bracelets there are a bit pricey running anywhere from $7.00 to $15.00 a bracelet but they are good quality and will survive the daily wear and tear.
Now every time I go to any store my first stop is the accessories to see what cute little bracelet I find.





If you are doing this trend where are you finding your breacelets?!?!?

~XOXO~
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment