Share

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter

Since we were in Puerto Rico during Easter we weren't able to get our boys Easter baskets, so on Tuesday when we returned from our trip I dropped the boys off,  jumped back in the car and went to Wally World (Wal-Mart) and got them a few things to made them a basket. I was lucky because everything was 50% off!! AWESOME!!! They loved it!

We even had an egg hunt for Christopher in the house. I hid those suckers everywhere the sofa, chairs dining room table everywhere, I didn’t want him to not have an egg hunt. I remember last year he made his Tio Gus and Tia Chelsea hide the eggs like 3 times in our back yard!  I love creating memories and I ADORE my boys!!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with their loved ones!!!










~XOXO~
Hilda


1 comment:

  1. love it..these boys are so lucky to have a mom like you!!

    ReplyDelete