Share

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My face is thirsty...

For some reason my face has been super dry lately. I don't know if it's that I work from home and I am mostly indoors in the AC or if its that I have been laying out getting my tan on but whatever the reason I feel like no matter how much moisturizer I apply, its just not enough.

Since I have rosacea (redness in parts of the face, mine happen to be the cheeks), I have to be careful with what I use on my face because certain things can make the redness worse. I had been using Cetephil, and for the most part I was happy with it, however, the moisturizer was just not enough. I went back to the #1 moisturizer ever Clinique's "dramatically different moisturizing  lotion" or like I said to the assistant at the Clinique counter the "Yellow Moisturizer" :). As the assistant was talking about it she says "its like giving your face a glass of water"  and it really is!

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I LOVE it!! I have been applying it in the morning and night and now my face is as soft as a baby's bottom :)!






  What moisterizers do you use?!?!?

~XOXO~
Hilda


No comments:

Post a Comment