Share

Monday, May 2, 2011

Upcoming Nail Polish Collections

Essie's Summer collection...

This collection is very vibrant with a summery/tropical theme. The colors are absolutely beautiful and will definitely help your nails make a statement!  I will definitely be picking up "meet me at sunset" I love orange!!




OPI's newest collections...
Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides. The collection includes shades of pinks, lavender and sage and the new Silver Shatter. ( I love my black shatter it definitely adds a bit of spunk to my nails:) ). Although all the shades are beautiful the only shade that is catching my attention not only because I love pink but the catchy name is  "Sparrow Me the Drama"!!! 


What color's are speaking to you?!?!? Hope you enjoy!!

~XOXO~
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment