Share

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Fun Day!!!

Keel &Curley winery (http://www.keelandcurleywinery.com/) was hosting a 'u-pick' event this weekend. Since my in-laws were in town and I know how much my father in-law loves farming, I thought it would be a great family outing! So we packed the family in to the car and headed to Plant City to get our picking on!


When we arrived, we hitched a tractor ride that took us to the farm where we were going to begin our picking. I honestly think that the driver had a few glasses of wine because the ride was so bumpy and for a moment I thought we were going to tip over!!! Christopher loved it, go figure my boy has no fear!




Christopher is a little pro! Little man got off the tractor, and with his bucket in tow, started going to town!  He loves the outdoors and anything that comes with it! I guess he gets it from his grandpa.



Grandpa loved it as well! He was in his zone!!



And of course i'm just there for the pictures!! LMAO! My mother-in-law was getting a kick out of my take on the "perfect" attire for farming! Girls gotta look good at ALL times :)




Even Carlos Javier got his hands dirty!




The boys pickings! We now have so many blueberries that I got to come up with  ways to use them all! I guess everyone is having blueberry pancakes in the morning :)



The winery also grows grapes so I snatched a quick shot of Christopher with the little grapes! He wanted to eat those bad boys so bad.




Hope you enjoy!
~XOXO~
Hilda

2 comments:

  1. I love your family fun days. I need to make time out for stuff like this but my husband is a no go for out door activities :( .

    ReplyDelete