Share

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Short Getaway

My girlfirend, that lives in Miami, was coming to Disney for the weekend. On the way up, she called me to tell me she and her daugther were going to be in Orlando for the weekend and that we should come join them. So of course, as spontaneous as we are we packed an over night bag and made the hour drive to Orlando. When we arrived, we decided to take the kids to Old Town Fun Spot (http://www.funspotusa.tutengraphics.com/) to burn off some energy since they were so excited to see eachother. I couldn't believe how much energy they had! We didn't leave that place until 11:00pm and they were still wide awake! (unfortuantely I  forgot the camera in the hotel room and didnt take any pictures to share)

The next morning, we woke up bright and early and took the kids to Magic Kingdom. Oh, how I love that place! I don't think I will ever get tired of going there! It was a hot, beautiful day for the family. The stay at Magic Kindom was cut short because I had to be back home Saturday evening to help my niece get ready for her prom.

The short trip was fun! It defenitely was nice to get away from home for a short time. On the way home, our oldest son surprised us by saying "thank you for bringing me to Orlando to see Kayla, I had a great time". That made the trip so worth it!


















Enjoy!!!
~XOXO~
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment