Share

Monday, July 11, 2011

Dip dyed hair

The first time I fell in love with dip dyed hair was when I was a little girl in  Miami and saw a lady with blond tip dreads. Now 10 years later I fell in love again! As I was catching up on my celebrity gossip and fashion I came across a picture of Lauren Conrad rocking her pink and blue tips.

It is such an easy way to feel funky with out going to extremes that later are hard to change. You can  avoid the expensive salon price by getting Manic Panic from any Sally's beauty supply store and doing it yourself. Once you are tired of the look, a quick trim will do the trick lol!

Unfortunately for me I work in the corporate world and I don't think I can  walk in a meeting with pink and blue tips but next time I'm on vacation I would so rock this look!

Do you dare dip dye your hair?!?!?!


Lauren Conrad


Cher Lloyd


Nicki Minaj


Enjoy!

Besitos!
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment