Share

Monday, July 18, 2011

High-Low Maxi dress

Hope all you lovelies had a wonderful weekend!!  Unfortunately for me, I picked up a stomach bug and was not feeling well all weekend.  I am so sad I was not able to take my boys to see the Winnie the Pooh movie but I will definitely take them this weekend!  Luckily I am feeling much better today  however, like I told a friend, I wish it would have lasted a little longer so I could have lost some weight  LOL.  I mean if  it came to mess up my weekend it could have served a better purpose lmao!!!

I have seen this picture of Vanessa Hudgens a few time but just recently thought to myself   "I really like that dress"!  I think its the perfect maxi for the summer shopping trips where you want be comfortable yet sexy!   I looked around to see if I can find something like it in my price range and here is what I found!


Dillard's GB Belted High-Low Dress for $59.00 and they come in 3 color choices.

Pink and Purple Abstract Print

My favorite!!  Navy Blue

Coral and Red  Abstract Print


Hope you enjoy!!

Besitos!
Hilda


No comments:

Post a Comment