Share

Monday, July 25, 2011

Nicky Hilton's Killer Purple Pants

When I first saw this picture my jaw dropped! I think this is by far my favorite "color blocking" outfit of all time!! They say the new black are bright colors and what better way to pull off  a colorful look than with 2 beautiful  vibrant colors,  purple and turquoise. I think what makes this look so wearable is the simple black cami. So if you want to venture in the color blocking world I think this is such a wearable look!

As soon as I saw this look I started surfing the net to create my version of this look.

Hope you enjoy!









1. Hot Topic Tripp Purple Skinny Jeans- $29.00
2. Forever 21  Solid Rib Knit Tank - $4.50
3. TOPSHOP - Floral Kimono Jacket $85.00
4.Aldo Ring-   Roloson $8.00
5.Aldo Shoes- Cuautitlana $60.00

No comments:

Post a Comment