Share

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pa' La Playa (To the beach)

Just because I am a mommy of 2 and no longer have the "bikini body" I once had, it doesn't mean I can't go to the beach and still feel sexy in a tankini or one piece! I will admit it is much harder to go to the beach nowadays with 2 munchkins, but I still try to feel good while catching some rays.

I have been blessed with an amazing hubby! In the 10 years that we have been together I can honestly say I have never caught his eyes wondering, but I know men will men and when a cuties little thing in a bikini walks by I know it can get tempting so girlfriend I gots to keep my game on!!!!  There is no reason why we can put a little work into ourselves and still be  HOTT MAMAS!

Here are some of my favorite beach looks that make me feel... MUY SEXY!!!!!

Spicy




Flirty




Sexy


Fierce


I didnt include where I found these pieces because most of these items are classic pieces that can be found anywhere from Forever 21 to Victoria Secrets but if you would like for me to include places in the future let me know!

Hope you enjoy! And always remember that you are and will always be a HOT MAMA!!!

XOXO
Hilda

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel with the one piece. I got a purple one from Marshalls with a cover up in white at Ross. Out of all these looks my fave is the flirty one.

    ReplyDelete