Share

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ready for Winnie the Pooh!!

Are you ready to visit 100 Acre Wood and help Eeyore find his tael (best spelled by Christopher Robin) ?! I know I am!!! This Friday July 15th Winnie the Pooh will be in theaters everywhere!




Our boys have never been to the movie theaters so I think this will be the perfect movie to go watch to see how they manage the big screen! My SIL Chelsea loves Eeyore and since today is her birthday we might make it an ultra special event and take the whole family!! How much fun will that be?!?!


Keep posted for pictures of our family date night :)

If you haven't seen the trailer here it is:)



Total side note!!! My fondest memory growing up was going to the movies with my parent and my brother! We both knew that once our parents said we are going to the movies that meant grabbing our backpacks and filling them up with all of our favorite snacks! And this was to the dollar theater LMAO!! Yes there where movie theaters for a dollar back in the good old days and yes we were stright HOOD!! Anyways money was tight growing up so going to the movies was a treat in its self so if we got hungry we better have been prepared!! I LOVE my parents, I had an amazing childhood!!


Hope you enjoy! Will you be taking your little ones or yourself to see the flick?!?!

picture source: go.disney.com
Besitos!
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment