Share

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kardashian Kolors

To all my nail polish and Kardashian lovers.. they have revealed their holiday 2011 collection for Nicole by OPI. The colors are beautiful ranging from neutrals to glitters and some beautiful shades for the holiday season!! The collection has a great naming theme. The polishes include all of he Kardashian sisters names including Hot Mama Kris!!! I think the shades were perfectly pair with the Kardashian I definitely see using the polish.

The Collection



The Names
Top row:

All Kendall-ed Up, Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely In Love, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi, Rainbow in the S-kylie.

Bottom row,
 Disco Dolls, Listen to Your Momager!, Wear Something Spar-kylie, It’s All About the Glam, Follow Me on Glitter, Kendall on the Katwalk, My Empire… My Rules



My favorites are :
All Kendall-ed Up
Sealed with a Kris
Kim-pletely In Love
Disco Dolls
Listen to Your Momager
My Empire… My Rules

What are your favorites?!?!?!

Besitos!
Hilda

3 comments:

  1. I think Rainbow in the S-kylie is my fave out of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Briana Le i know, a blue( for how she make them feel when she is pushy) and a starkle (When she want to collect some mula) lol!! Def the perfect color!

    @Maria i like it too!

    ReplyDelete